Sunday, June 25, 2006

 

Farmers' Market Fun and Frijoles!

I went to the Farmers' Market with my mom this morning! I lovvve going there! I just wish it wasn't so crowded! Oy! Anyway, I got a lot of goodies! I wish I had gotten more, but it was so much to carry already!
Got three heads of lettuce, some broccoli, oranges, apricots, and cucumbers(I'm loving these cucumbers! Organic too!). I gave some apricots to our rats and they are happily munching away on the pit. I can't wait to have the lettuce and cucumbers with dinner! Mmmm
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And last night I made some frijoles for teh boyfraind! He really liked 'em! They took forever to make(three hours soaking, and an hour and a half of simmering). But it was worth it! Two cups of red kidney beans made a lotttt of frijoles!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?